Πρόγραμμα Εκπαίδευσης και Προετοιμασίας για την Ευρωπαϊκή Πιστοποίηση Logistics ELA
For the first time in Greece, the European Logistics Association (ELA) is offering a Certification programme that aims to offer a recognized and harmonized level of qualifications to members of the Supply Chain.
The Examinations and Certification for Greece have been undertaken by the Hellenic Institute of Logistics Management (HILME), which has since 2015 served as the official Greek ELA Certification Centre.
Projectyou was certified as a Training Provider for the ELA Logistics Professionals Certification in order to train and prepare candidates for Certification. It provides these services in cooperation with the European company, DEKRA AKADEMIE LTD, which specializes in the training and certification of professions, placing emphasis on logistics.
What you can gain from Certification
- A common standard for an integrated and standardized approach to the Supply Chain at all stages, including suppliers and clients
- A common language of understanding between those involved in the supply chain
- Independent and International recognition
- Latitude to approach topics that transcend classical topics, such as globalization, management, IT, cross-department relationships, etc.
The Advantages for Employers and Staff
- certification of your professional competence
- a common language of communication with the global logistics market
- strengthening of your CV and work prospects
- your staff will acquire common knowledge and a common supply chain management language
- your logistics operations will be standardized, independently of the staff employed at each given time
- you will gain a competitive advantage and better chances of collaborating with customers and associates from Europe and Greece
- you will strengthen and activate your staff to improve performance
Who is it for?
Three levels of certification are offered depending on your experience and knowledge:
- ΕJLog : Operational / Junior level
- ESlog : Μanagerial / Senior level
- EMLog: Strategic / Master level.
It is intended for:
- Supply chain Mgrs, Logistics Mgrs, Transportation Mgrs, Performance Mgrs, Procurement Mgrs
- Warehouse Staff, Routing Staff, Supply and Demand Managers, Fleet Managers, Buyers
- Cross-functional department staff
- IT Logistics software developers
- Graduates of all levels of education
- Staff in the Private and Public Sectors, as well as Local Government
- distinguished managerial Staff of companies with experience in the Supply Chain
- Professors/Instructors form educational institutions
- Professional and personal development mentors
The training and preparation of candidates is carried out by:
What does the training cover
- Basic Principles
- Management skills
- Process management
- Project management
- Demand, Production, Distribution
- Customer service
How long does training last
Training and preparation lasts for 30-60 hours, depending on the level of the candidate. These hours are divided into classroom hours, e-learning and homework. The training will be specially organized in order to facilitate participants with a heavy schedule who live in remote locations.